Safety / Safety Recognition
Safety Recognition is Our Top Priority on Every Job Site
Our safety program goes beyond compliance; it is built on a foundation of sound values and safety-oriented practices. We bring the best team together to achieve your goals and we want to create a work environment that ensures their safety and best quality construction.
We established our expectations by adhering to these crucial safety principles:
- Top-to-bottom management commitment
- High hazard pre-task planning
- Safety expectations in the subcontract agreement
- Safety-led, pre-construction meetings with subcontractors
- Project-specific safety meetings
- Site-specific safety programs
- Field supervisory-led safety auditing
- Employee training
- Nationally consistent personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements
- Crisis management preparedness training
- Our program exceeds federal and state requirements, yet is dynamic enough to adjust to the diversity and specific challenges of our construction projects.